So, it’s 5 days before my period is due and too early for a pregnancy test, but that doesn’t stop me (or Gareth for that matter) symptom spotting.
Here’s our list.
1. I am tired and struggling to wake up in the mornings. Obviously must be a pregnancy thing and not that I’m actually tired most of the time.
2. I felt slightly nauseous after lunch yesterday. It must be pregnancy sickness. Even though I’ve never got pregnancy sickness.
3. I’ve been in a foul mood all week and had a really short temper. It is bound to be pregnancy hormones, not that I am grumpy much of the time.
4. I didn’t fancy coffee this morning. I might go off coffee if I’m pregnant. Sometimes I don’t fancy coffee.
5. I keep crying at things that are really not sad, again, this is obviously due to pregnancy hormones making me weepy. This has nothing to do with the fact I am an emotional wreck most of the time.
6. I’ve fancied ice cream for 3 evenings in a row, I usually only like ice cream when I am pregnant, though some other times I also fancy ice cream.
7. My stomach is a bit swollen, surely that happens now? Even though if I am pregnant the baby would be the size of a speck and actually IBS often makes my stomach swell to make me look 6 months gone.
That’s it for my list for now, I’m sure there’s more and that more will follow. Someone knock me out and wake me on Tuesday.